You have an idea or need that could be developed into a demanded product or service using additive manufacturing. If this need or idea does not fit into one of the IBAM’s current campaigns, then submit your contribution on our Ideation Platform under “General ideas and needs”! We will contact you, check the eligibility and in a positive case invite you to submit an application.
Closing date for the current individual funding round:
31. March 2023
Ideation platform: Link – First time registration – Guideline “How to get started”
On the ideation platform submitted needs and ideas: Link
Visibility: open to everyone
Support: IBAM E-Mail
In the ideation phase and at the matching event, the participants …
- are solely responsible for passing on information
- know that they may provide necessary information only
- know that the other participants should strictly refuse receiving confidential information
- know that they are not obliged to share any information
In the shaping phase as well as in the proposal and implentation phase, the participants …
- know that they are responsible for determining when to move from the “open innovation phase” to the “closed innovation phase” and for setting up NDA and IPR contracts.
- note that communicated information must be provided with the appropriate level of confidentiality.
- accept the jointly negotiated terms and conditions by joining the project team.
- define a period of time during which the confidentiality agreement is valid.
- know that IBAM and all its representatives (such as management, board members, key persons, jurors, mentors, consultants, etc.) are bound by the obligation of confidentiality and will record this in writing. Furthermore, any responsibility and liability in connection with secret information is strictly disclaimed.