Innovations are created when consumers, users and researchers work together to develop solutions for existing and new needs. An inspiring environment, structured procedures and proven methods form the basis for this. A common virtual meeting place and an innovation process are the foundation for identifying and ultimately satisfying user needs.
The network IBAM – Innovation Booster Additive Manufacturing – funded by Innosuisse, offers a platform to search, promote and validate innovations in the field of additive manufacturing, also called 3D printing.
Do you have innovative ideas? Are you aware of unfulfilled needs or do you see solutions that can lead to new products and business processes with additive manufacturing? Then, visit our Ideation platform! You will find partners there who want to exchange ideas with you and you may apply with them for a project supported by the IBAM network.
Innovation Booster Process
In the ideation phase and at the matching event, the participants …
- are solely responsible for passing on information
- know that they may provide necessary information only
- know that the other participants should strictly refuse receiving confidential information
- know that they are not obliged to share any information
In the shaping phase as well as in the proposal and implentation phase, the participants …
- know that they are responsible for determining when to move from the “open innovation phase” to the “closed innovation phase” and for setting up NDA and IPR contracts.
- note that communicated information must be provided with the appropriate level of confidentiality.
- accept the jointly negotiated terms and conditions by joining the project team.
- define a period of time during which the confidentiality agreement is valid.
- know that the NTN IBAM and all its representatives (such as management, board members, key persons, jurors, mentors, consultants, etc.) are bound by the obligation of confidentiality and will record this in writing. Furthermore, any responsibility and liability in connection with secret information is strictly disclaimed.
Patrick Roth, former president IBAM and Hendrik Holsboer, General Manager IBAM, present the network Innovation Booster Additive Manufacturing: